Greg received his Master’s degree in Cultural Studies in the Russian State University for the Humanities. As a student, he became an assistant to one of the most famous celebrity photographers of the time. Therewith he used to work as a reportage and event photographer.
For several years he collaborated with all the main Russian model agencies making portfolios for fresh faces and teaching new models. He also travelled to NY and London, where he worked with the biggest local model agencies.
For the last few years he has been working as a freelance photographer for such international magazines as Cosmopolitan, Instyle, Glamour, Allure, ELLE, Marie Claire, Hello!, Rolling Stones, SNC, Grazia, The HollyWood Reporter, FHM and others. He works with Moscow PR agencies shooting advertising content for such companies as Coca-Cola, Lexus, MasterCard, Pirelli, Adidas, Panasonic, Capital Group, Snow Queen and Procter & Gamble.
After having joined Fundamental Agency, Greg is recently one of the most promising advert photographers in Moscow. For the last two years Gregory made a mount of advertising companies for Tele 2, MTS, Alfa Bank and billboards to Russian movies and TV shows.
Greg presented his photos at a number of exhibitions, such as:
● individual exhibition in cooperation with GREENPEACE Russia "Крохотная смерть"
● collective exhibition "Легенды нашего кино" in cooperation with The Hollywood Reporter
● collective exhibition «Я не смогу…» in cooperation with a non-profit organization Animals Alive
● individual exhibition in cooperation with The Hollywood Reporter within The 36th Moscow International Film Festival
● individual exhibition in cooperation with The Hollywood Reporter within The 37th Moscow International Film Festival